I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and was able to spend time with family and friends and stuff their bellies full! As much as I love shopping, I stayed away from Black Friday this year. To be honest, I’m not a big fan of the huge crowds and early-morning madness unless there is something I absolutely NEED to buy. Additionally, I will be traveling this Christmas so I prefer Cyber Monday, which allows me to ship gifts directly to my parents’ house and not worry about the hassle of gift-packing.
Cyber Monday is truly a virtual Black Friday and most stores offer free shipping combined with other great deals. While I’m perusing the internet for gift deals, I usually can’t help but order some clothes for myself from my absolute favorite online clothing store – Gap-owned Piperlime.
Here are just a few reasons why I love Piperlime:
- Free shipping – all day, every day
- Free returns – they provide a packing slip for easy mail returns
- Their amazing, ever-changing inventory of apparel – ranging from inexpensive, cute items to high end clothing from brands such as House of Harlow, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and more
- Cross promotions, offers and coupons with Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta
- The ability to use your Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic card on all purchases – yeah baby!
Probably about 1/3 of my wardrobe is courtesy of Piperlime. Not only do they have perfect wardrobe staples, but also an awesome selection of holiday wares.
I recently purchased this belted sweater dress and lace tights, perfect for holiday parties to be paired with chic black booties and fun accessories. This provides ultimate comfiness and the versatility to dress up or down.
Here are a few other fun holiday outfit ideas to take advantage of on Cyber Monday when deals will be abundant and the prices will likely drop even lower!
Tulle Lace Dress, $69
BCBGeneration Jodie, $89
Michael Kors Ikat Leopard Sequin Top, $79.50
Tulle Faux Fur Jacket, $89
Ark & Co. Pleated Midi Dress, $59
Hive & Honey Rope Wrap Bracelet, $34
Steve Madden Pammy Pumps, $100
Free People Wide Stripe Pullover Sweater, $108
Kate Spade Little Gia, $75
Hudson Jeans Mid Rise Super Skinny Coated Jeans, $198