Do you want to be a hit at the next party that you host? Do you love chocolate and peanut butter together? I found this little slice of heaven while rummaging through Pinterest. Let me give you the ingredients to be the best host with the best treats! This recipe will definitely be the talk of the night! I recently hosted a holiday party and everyone was talking about “the peanut butter stuff.” So.. Good!!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping
Remove dough mixture from wax paper and roll into chocolate chips and peanut butter chips until fully covered. You may have to press some of the chips into the mixture to get them to stay.
Place back in wax paper and into the freezer for an hour or until ready to serve.
Place onto serving dish and serve with graham crackers or whatever you choose.