I am a sucker for anything fruit and anything cinnamon, so naturally when I found this recipe on Pinterest, I nailed both sweet obsessions on the head! I have made this fruit salsa twice for two separate get together’s, and it was a hit at both! I have had seven people ask me for the recipe already! Not only is this fruit salsa absolutely delicious, it’s one of the easiest things I’ve ever made!
You will need:
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor (I prefer strawberry)
- Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Peel, Slice and dice all of your fruit and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of fruit preserves.
- Stir all ingredients together until preserves and sugars are thoroughly mixed with fruit.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve with Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
This fruit salsa is guaranteed to be a hit. It’s perfect for get together’s, summer picnics, or something to satisfy your sweet tooth without going overboard on the extremely unhealthy meter!